Dogs and kids: DOs & DON’Ts | Dogalize
Here is a list of the most common actions a child should avoid and another one suggesting the right behaviors.
- Don’t get your face close to the dog’s mouth
- Don’t disturb the dog while sleeping
- Don’t get too close to the dog while eating
- Dont’t touch a stranger dog without permission
- Be quiet and move slowly. Dogs are scared of quick movements and loud noises.
- If a dog growls or barks at you, cross your arms and go slowly away.
- Be patient with your dog. Let him get close to you instead of forcing him to play or cuddle.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Life Dog