My dog is scared of cars. What can I do? | Dogalize
A few tips to use if your dog is scared of cars:
- When you take your dog walking, keep more distance from the cars passing by.
- Try to understand exactly what your dog is scared of: for example, noise, speed, dimensions or lights.
- Prefer a harness instead of a collar and adjust it properly (not too loose)
- Make your dog play quite far from the cars: his attention will be less and less caught by cars. Then, reduce the distance.
- Let your dog get gradually used to car. At the beginning, take him to uncongested places.
For more advice please contact email@example.com