10 Human Foods You Can Share With Your Dog | Dogalize
Human food is usually bad for your dog. We all know, for example, that chocolate, grapes and alcohol are toxic to your furry friends. What you probably don’t know, however, is that there are at least 10 human foods you can share with your dog being sure you’re not doing him any harm.
1) Peanut butter contains heart healthy fats, along with vitamin B, niacin and vitamin E. Try stuffing your dog’s bone with peanut butter for a fun treat.
2) Cheese. As long as your dog isn’t lactose intolerant (so, make sure he isn’t), low-fat cheeses can be a great treat option for your canine friend.
3) Carrots are high in vitamin A and beta-carotene. They improve eyesight and benefit teeth.
4) Pumpkin. Enjoy some of this vitamin A-packed fruit with your pup to keep their GI tract moving and help with doggy digestive issues.
5) Eggs are high in protein and easy digestible for your dog.
6) Apple are rich in vitamins and can help freshen your pooch’s stinky breath. But don’t forget to take out the seeds and core as they can be a choking hazard.
7) Oatmeal is a great source of fiber for both you and your dog. Make sure to cook before serving and opt for oats with no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
8) Salmon. The good kind of fat found in salmon can help improve your dog’s coat.
9) Pineapple, which contains both calcium and potassium, is a great summer treat for your pup.
10) Rice is great for your dog, especially if they’re having stomach troubles. Brown or white can work: while brown is a little higher in protein, white rice is easier to digest (especially for older dogs).
If you're curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals' lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com!