My puppy bites my hands. What to do? | Dogalize
Puppies use their mouth to play and discover the world, but when they are just a few months old, their teeth are sharp and hurts, turning sometimes a funny game into a problem.
Here some tips to make him quit:
– Don’t encourage the act of biting hands, feet, ankles and clothes.
– Give him a bone (better in leather or rubber).
– When your puppy bites hands or feet, shout loud and clear “OUCH!” and stop any kind of physical and visual contact.
– While playing together, try to understand when the dog is about to excite and stop the contact before he arouses.
– Supervise the game between puppy and child in order to prevent that one gets hurt.
For more advice please contact Dogalize Edu USA