DIY Heart-Shaped Treats To Give Your Dog For Valentine’s Day | Dogalize
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time to show the ones you love just how much they mean to you. Of course we’re talking about pets! Prepare these easy heart-shaped peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats and celebrate Valentine’s Day with your furry friend!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
3 cups whole wheat flour (can also be substituted with grain-free flours)
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter and whisk thoroughly.
3. Add liquid mixture to flour in a separate bowl and knead into dough.
4. Roll out dough using a roller until it’s about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Using a heart or bone-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the shapes from the prepared dough.
6. Stamp letters into your dough using a special letter press (optional).
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool for 15 minutes.
If you're curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals' lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com!