Dogs and kids: DOs & DON’Ts | Dogalize
Here is a list of the most common actions a child should avoid and another one suggesting the right behaviors.
- Don’t get your face close to the dog’s mouth.
- Don’t disturb the dog while sleeping.
- Don’t get too close to the dog while eating.
- Dont’t touch a stranger dog without permission.
- Be quiet and move slowly. Dog are scared of quick movements and loud noises.
- If a dog growls or barks at you, cross your arms and go slowly away.
- Be patient with your dog. Let him get close to you instead of forcing him to play or cuddle.
For more info please contact email@example.com
If you're curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals' lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com!
Source: Life Dog