Spaying / Neutering Your Pet | Dogalize
Spaying and Neutering operations are very important. By spaying or neutering your pet, you’ll help control the pet homelessness crisis, which results in millions of healthy dogs and cats being euthanized in the United States each year simply because there aren’t enough homes to go around. There are also medical and behavioral benefits to spaying (female pets) and neutering (male pets) your animals.
– Your female pet will live a longer, healthier life. Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors.
– Neutering your male companion prevents testicular cancer and some prostate problems.
– Your spayed female pet won’t go into heat.
– Your male dog will be less likely to roam away from home and will be better behaved.
Please, remember that spaying or neutering will not cause your pet to become overweight. This is a false belief.
When to spay or neuter a pet?
– For dogs, the ideal age is from six to nine months. However, they can have surgery also as adults.
– For cats, It is generally considered safe for kittens as young as eight weeks
For more advice please contact email@example.com