Valentine’s Day Pet Safety Tips | Dogalize
Are you ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your human and furry love tomorrow? As in every other celebration, your pets may get into trouble due to easily avoidable trifles.
Follow these tips and enjoy a safe and wonderful Valentine’s Day:
– Xylitol: This sugarless sweetener is in many candies and gums, and is toxic to pets.
– Decorations: Discarded ribbons and wrapping paper can be trouble for curious pets.
– Candles: A romantic dinner can become a fire hazard when pets and candles mix.
– Flowers: Bouquets are beautiful but certain flowers are deadly to pets. Keep them awat
– Chocolates: Everyone knows it but it is still a common problem. No chocolate for pets!
If you’re curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals’ lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com!