Dogcakes for doggy birthday | Dogalize
It is your puppy’s birthday and you’re looking for a special way to celebrate? Here we suggest a very nice recipe to prepare some cakes that we are sure will make your puppy really thankful. And Happy Birthday !!!
2 ripe bananas, mashed
4 tbsp honey
2 cups water
3 cups whole wheat flour or
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup carob chips
1 cup peanut butter
1. In a bowl, mix bananas, 3 tablespoons of honey, egg and water until combined.
2. Then add the flour, baking powder and oats.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle over carob chips.
4. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or until it gets golden and let it cool completely.
5. In the meantime, mix the peanut butter and the remaining honey in a bowl until incorporated to create the glaze.
6. Using a spatula, cover the entire cake with peanut butter and add some more chips on top.
If you’re curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals’ lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com and if you’re looking for pet-friendly activities in your town, take a look on http://petfriendly.dogalize.com/en/