Dogs and Kids: Let’s Play Together! | Dogalize
Having and taking care of a dog can be a very important educational experience for children and kids. Play time is a crucial moment to build a good relationship between them.
We recommend to play with your dog under adult supervision.
– Be polite and kind to your dog
– Do not force him to play when you notice he is annoyed or scared
– Go walking or jogging
– Make your dog jump, roll, bring things back
– Stay always alert, accidents can happen all of a sudden
– Make your dog associate children with good experience, so the dog will be more tolerant.
For more advice please contact email@example.com