How can I get my dog used to cats? | Dogalize
Would you like to take in a cat but you are worried about your dog’s reaction?
By his nature, dogs are cats predators. Taking a cat into your house means that the two will share a limited space, so you need to pay attention to the following points:
– Your dog must not have a strong pradatory temperament
– Make sure in your house there are enough high spaces your cat can use as a shelter, shelves for example.
– Don’t let your dog have free access to the cat’s food bowl and litter
– Initially, place some dividing element so that dog and cat remain in separate spaces.
– Make them gradually become familiar with each other
For more advice please contact email@example.com