Pet Safety Travel Tips | Dogalize
Are you planning an Easter journey with your family and your pet? Here are a few tips to make the trip a safe and harmless experience.
- When travelling by car, cats and dogs should go in carriers that are secured to a seat.
- On long trips, make sure to stop frequently for pets to relieve themselves and stretch.
- Never travel with a pet in truck bed. A sudden change of motion or impact could be fatal.
- When travelling by air, make sure you read your airline’s policies, they can vary.
- Always make sure your pet has access to water and food during long trips.
For more advice please contact Dogalize Vet USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re curious about any news concerning dogs and other animals’ lifestyles, visit www.dogalize.com!