Dogs and kids: DOs & DON’Ts | Dogalize
Here is a list of the most common actions a child should avoid and another one suggesting the right behaviors.
– Don’t get your face close to the dog’s mouth
– Don’t disturb the dog while sleeping
– Don’t get too close to the dog while eating
– Dont’t touch a stranger dog without permission
– Be quiet and move slowly. Dog are scared of quick movements and loud noises.
– If a dog growls or barks at you, cross your arms and go slowly away.
– Be patient with your dog. Let him get close to you instead of forcing him to play or cuddle.
For more info please contact email@example.com
Source: Life Dog