Tasty Recipes: Meatballs and Pasta | Dogalize
Here’s a nutritious, hearty dish that is guaranteed to please the palate of even the pickiest pup.
– 3/4 # Ground Pork
– 1/3 Cup Parmiggiano-Reggiano Cheese
– 1/3 Cup Carrots (chopped)
– 1/4 Cup Parsley (chopped)
– 1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
– 6 Cups Chicken Broth
– 3/4 # Ditalini Pasta
– 2 Eggs
Put your ground pork in a large mixing bowl and combine with the bread crumbs, parsley, carrots, grated cheese, and eggs. Stir well until you reach a uniform consistency.
– Heat your chicken broth until boiling, then reduce heat to a simmer. Grease your hands with a little oil, portion the meat mixture, and roll into 1″ balls.
– Transfer the meatballs into the simmering chicken broth and allow them to cook through before removing to drain on paper towels.
– Add your pawsta to the broth and cook until al dente.
– Pour a portion into a dog bowl, top with several meatballs, grate with more fresh cheese and enjoy your meal!