Cookies for dogs and apple cinnamon microwave | Dogalize
3 cups of whole wheat flour
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1) Grate the apple with skin (well washed previously), but without the seeds.
2) Board in a bowl the flour, apple, cinnamon, egg and oil.
3) Stir well with a spoon until you can knead it with your own hands.
(If you see that the mixture is too dry, you can add up to half a glass of water to lighten).
4) Now spread the mixture on a surface where you can flatten with a rolling pin and cut out shapes with cookie mold.
5) Put it in the microwave, 2 minutes on each cookie’s side (total microwave 4 minutes). The second option is to take the oven to 220 ° C 12 minutes.