My puppy bites my hands. What to do? | Dogalize
Puppies use their mouth to play and discover the world, but when they are just a few months old, their teeth are sharp and hurts, turning sometimes a funny game into a problem.
Here some tips to make him quit:
– Don’t encourage the act of biting hands, feet, ankles and clothes.
– Give him a bone (better in leather or rubber).
– When your puppy bites hands or feet, shout loud and clear “OUCH!” and stop any kind of physical and visual contact.
– While playing together, try to understand when the dog is about to excite and stop the contact before he arouses.
– Supervise the game between puppy and child in order to prevent that one gets hurt.
If you want more news on diseases not hesitate to contact our vets in Dogalize, if you are interested in finding the veterinarian closer to home visit veterinary clinics in the Dogalize Maps