Easy and fun: cartoon dog
Show your passion for dogs by drawing cute cartoons of them. It is really fun to draw a cartoon dog since the one thing that we love about cartoons is that hyperbolizes some distinct physical traits of the model. Today we will take a look at some ways in which you can make your own cartoon dog.
Because we love them
Basically, this is why we would venture into drawing a cartoon dog. It is not that hard. Not a problem at all if you have any drawing experience. Once you have practiced enough, you maybe want to try making a cartoon dog of your own pooch.
Keep in mind that, if this is the case, you must be patient as the model will not remain static for a second.
How to draw a cartoon dog
Steps to draw a sitting cartoon:
- Draw a big circle and two smaller circles overlapping this big one.
- Next, draw two slightly curved lines down from the smaller circles.
- Draw the paws by sketching a horizontal line at the bottom and drawing two semicircles in the front and two to the sides (to represent hind paws).
- On the top of each semicircle drawn for the back, draw another semi-circle. You can add a tail here.
- The face will be sketched using the three circles. Add pointed ears on each side.
- On the face, draw two circles to represent the eyes, two curved lines on top to represent the eyebrows, and one oblong circle to represent the nose.
- Sketch the front legs with two parallel lines coming from front paws.
- Draw small lines on the semi-circle to represent the paws.
- Make some shading on the eyes and leave a white circle inside.
- You might want to color it.
Remember that in Dogalize we have many resources to help your dog become educated. Visit us and enjoy all the variety we have to offer.