Frontline for cats
When it comes to getting rid of ticks and fleas on your cat, frontline for cats is one of the best options out there. This treatment destroys the complete life cycle of fleas and does not allow them to reproduce.
How does it work?
Frontline for cats provides protection against fleas and ticks. It acts pretty fast if applied correctly and protects your furry friend for 30 days. The contents of this pest control kill adult fleas and the flea larvae to completely eliminate its cycle.
It is also effective to kill ticks by working nonstop for 30 days. The life cycle of 4 types of ticks is controlled by Frontline, including those that may transmit deadly diseases such as Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
How to apply Frontline for cats
Frontline for cats comes in two presentations: plus and spray.
Frontline plus includes a small pipet with the product in it. It comes in boxes of 3 and 6 doses. Each dose acts during a 30-day period, time after which you must apply another dose.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Remove the pipette from the foiled back holder.
- Break the tip of the pipette through the indicated line.
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, where the cat cannot lick, and apply the entirety of the product on that spot. Make sure you apply it directly to the skin and not the hair.
The other option you get is Frontline for cats in a spray. Applying it to your cat is easy:
- Verify the appropriate dosage by using the Frontline Spray dosage calculation.
- Put on protective gloves and take your cat to a well-ventilated area. Make sure you properly restrain your cat.
- Apply directly to the coat and spread with your fingers.
- Make sure you apply the correct number of pumps based on the size of your cat.
It is very important that you do not apply the spraying product on your cat’s eyes. This product must be only used with kittens of 8 months and older.
In Dogalize, we are interested in the well-being of your pet. This is why we have tips and tricks to help you figure out your cat. Visit us and be part of a community that loves cats as much as you do. Welcome!