Loving and caring for the human master is not only a characteristic of dogs. There are loving cats that show their appreciation to their owners in several ways.
It is a matter of keeping your eyes open an interpreting the many ways your feline companion wants to tell you what a loving cat he is! Cats can actually be very expressive when expressing their feelings. They are always looking to be close to us, they purr at us, butthead us, etc. There must be some affection been manifested there.
Loving cats show their affection differently
Cats do not show their affection and love the same way as dogs, for example. This concept is usually hard to grasp, especially if you have a dog in the house too. Dogs act very excitedly when they see their owner. Cats on the other side take more time to decide when is the correct timing to get his blue ribbon.
Ways in which your cats shows his love
Here are some of the new ways that cats show you love and affection. Get ready for some loving cats displaying that you matter for them.
- They sit next to you whenever you do. This is a sign that he trusts you and wants to sit comfortably with you.
- An exposed belly. When a cat rolls down to expose his belly, it means that he absolutely trust you. But be careful, do not rub his belly unless he invites you to.
- They purr gently when they are near you. This is a sign that they are comfortable with you.
- He will rub against you to show that you are a member of the pack.
- A cheek rub is usually a sign of appreciation. Take it from your loving cat, even if you don’t like it.
Here at Dogalize, we are committed to providing top information and resources for you to keep Whiskers and yourself happy. Visit us and check out everything we have in store for you.