Cats are fluffy, mysterious, huggy (they probably don’t like it), and pretty fun! Well, they might not jump up and down at the sight of you or go and fetch that stick. But that does not mean we cannot bring up some classic cat jokes.
Cat Jokes: A Cat’s Personality
A cat does not really seem one to be making jokes. Cat personality is usually an aloof one and not-so-playful. They do love to play with cat toys and scratch your furniture. But then this is actually what makes cat jokes even funnier in most cases. So let’s take a read at some cat jokes.
Cat Jokes: Some Really Fun Cat Jokes
- What is it called when a cat wins a dog show? A CAT-HAS-TROPHY!
- What do you call a cat in a station wagon? A car-pet.
- Q: What do you call a pile of kittens? A: a meowntain
- What’s the unluckiest kind of cat to have? A catastrophe! (Yeah, we can’t get over that.)
- A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a cat sitting next to him.
“Are you a cat?” asked the man, surprised.
“Yes,” the cat replied.
“What are you doing at the movies??” the man asked.
“Well,” said the cat. “I liked the book.”
- Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn? She had a litter of mittens.
- There were 10 cats in a boat and one jumped out. How many were left? None, because they were copycats!
Cat Jokes for Kids!
- Why do cats make terrible storytellers? They only have one tail!
- Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide? Because he’s always spotted.
- What side of a cat has the most fur? The outside!
- What is a cat’s way of keeping law and order? Claw enforcement!
Here in Dogalize we have everything you need to know to take the best care of your feline friend. We are no joke when it comes to caring for your cat so follow us if you need any assistance.