Information in accordance to the Legislative Decree no. 196, art. 13 of June, 30 2003, (Italian Personal Data Protection Code) and to the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679)
in accordance to the art.13 of the “Italian Personal Data Protection Code” and to the EU regulation on personal data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679), Business Competence srl (hereafter also “BC”) as data controller, provides the information concerning personal data processing of the users that browse the following websites:
Types of data
- Registration data: These data are required when signing up, also through informatic tools and procedures (registration form https://www.dogalize.com/wp-login.php )
- Surfing data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
- Service activation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the services acquire, during their normal operation, data related to the IP address used by the users that connect to the source website and the related service logs
Purposes of data processing
Data can be processed by BC for the following purposes:
- To grant the user the access to the website, to consent the provision of the on-line services of BC;
- To ensure a right and effective technical support;
- To send marketing communications, information on our services, regulations and conditions. Users’ information is also used to provide an answer in case of a contact;
- In order to make our website user-friendly, the gathered data serve the purpose of facilitating the browsing experience and make it more efficient in the future;
- To establish and verify responsibilities in case of a cyber crime at the expense of the website or third parties;
- To verify customers’ satisfaction;
- To make market analyses and statistics
Methods of data processing
The processing of the personal data is carried out both with and without using electronic or in any case automated, informatic and telematic instruments, with the only purposes listed above. Data processing will be lawful and correct, compliant with the regulation, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality and could be done with automated tools that memorize, handle and transmit the data.
Data processing is carried out, mainly by the internal organization of our company, under direction and control of the data controller, and for the previously listed purposes, also by companies of the group or third parties.
The personal data will be kept in a form which allows data subject recognition for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and processed.
Registration data underwriting of points 1) and 3) of the first paragraph of this policy are mandatory, the missing provision of data, even if it is partial, will make it impossible for BC to erogate the requested service.
Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with law obligations, Personal Data can be communicated for the purposes set out before to:
Third parties, appointed by BC to the execution of activities directly linked or instrumental to the erogation and the distribution of the services offered through the website https://www.dogalize.com.
Entities in our commercial network, partnerhip and service distributors;
Entities that might become aware as “responsible” or “appointed” by BC, such as administrative staff, commercial staff, production staff and the IT office;
The updated list of the entities aware of the data is available, upon request, at BC office.
Personal data won’t be, anyway, matter of disclosure.
In accordance to the EU regulation on personal data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679), data given to BC through electronic or in any case automated, informatic and telematic instruments are transferred and memorized in:
- ITALY through the Service Provider Aruba Spa Legal address: Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG)
Legal address: DigitalOcean 101 Avenue of the Americas Tenth Floor New York, NY 10013
- ITALY at the BC operational headquarters
Legal address: via Adua 49, Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI)
- USA through the Google Cloud Computing services
Legal address: Mountain View, California, Stati Uniti
- USA through the Amazon AWS Services
Legal address: P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226
- USA through the Banahosting services
Legal address: 2220 OLD BRICK RD APT 2221 GLEN ALLEN VA23060 VIRGINIA
- USA through the WPEngine services
Legal address: Irongate House, 22-30 Duke’s Place London, EC3A 7LP
- GERMANY through the Hetzner Service
Legal address: Belvedere Office Park, Unit F Bella Rosa Street Durbanville 7550
Data transfer has been made by BC in accordance to the 2016/679 Regulation, and to the art. 25, comma 1 of the Directive 95/46/EC. For more information about the decisions of the Commission in terms of adequacy of Third Countries, it is available at this link.
Rights of the data subjects
According to the art. 7 of the 196/2003 Directive and GDPR 2016/679, the data subject can turn to Business Competence srl, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , to assert the following rights:
- Be aware of processing operations that might concern him/her;
- Obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their already being recorded, as well as the communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin and the logic and the purposes on which the processing is based on;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of processed data for unlawful purposes, including the data for which their storage is not necessary in accordance with the purposes for which data is collected or subsequently processed;
- Be informed of the source of the personal data;
- Be informed of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- Be informed of the logic applied, should the processing be carried out by means of electronic instruments;
- Be informed on personal data transfer from EU countries to “third” countries (not in the UE or not in the European Economic Space);
- Be informed of the identification data concerning Data Controller, Data Processors and the Representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to which or whom personal data may be disclosed or that can be made aware of it as representative appointed in the State’s territory, as Data Processors or Persons in Charge of the processing.
- Obtain the updating, amendment or, where interested therein, integration of data;
- The Data Subject is entitled to object, in full or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, although it is relevant to the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her in order to send advertising or direct sale material or to carry out market or trade communication surveys;
Anyway the Data Subject is free, anytime, to revoke his/her consent writing, without any formality, to Business Competence srl to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Freely transfer his/her data to other service providers;
- Ask for modification, cancellation and removal of his/her data;
- File a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Business Competence duties
- Ensure the rights of the data subjects;
- Ensure what stated in the art. 13, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Italian Personal Data Protection Code);
- Ensure what stated in the EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679);
- Promptly inform the data subject in case of a data breach;
- Reply to all the requests from data subjects within 3 business days;
- Ensure the correct data management and processing in compliance with current laws;
- Ensure data safety and privacy in compliance with current laws.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller is Business Competence Srl, with legal address in via Adua 49, Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI). The list of people responsible for data processing is deposited with Business Competece srl offices.
Data Protection Officer contact information is:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: + 39 0278620700
Data Controller contact information is:
- Tel: + 39 0278620700
The updated list of people responsible for data processing is available at Business Competence srl legal address.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE DATA TREATMENTS PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION: YOU COULD GIVE US DATA THAT YOU DO NOT WANT BC TO USE IT
The first three above-mentioned purposes are essential for the proper use and, the Dogalize application without them, it might not work. Then we can confirm that the use of Dogalize is totally discretionary on your part and that you are not obliged to provide us your personal information. The only consequence will be the lack of use by you of Dogalize because, if enabled, the application automatically retrieves the data that you have already provided to Facebook, according to information found on website at the following link https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy also called “Data Use Policy”. If you do not want that BC uses your data, the only consequence will be that you will not have the ability to access and to use the mobile application. Any kind of data replication will not be made: the application, in fact, it uses automatically Facebook e-mail addresses and data. Your information will not be provided to third parties and will circulate only among persons assigned to the proper functioning of the application, they may, but in limited cases, have access to your information. BC uses third suppliers which have been duly appointed in charge of data treatment and which are listed and available, on request, to BC e-mail address given above. The Privacy Act provides to all of you not only the right to be informed (as we are doing), but also provides a number of additional rights as expected from Articles 7 and followings of the law itself: for example you have the right to have a legible copy of your data, the right to request correction or update of information provided; in some limited cases, you also have the right to request cancellation or blocking. To exercise your rights just write to Business Competence Company Srl, Via Roma 55, Cassina de’ Pecchi, 20060 Milan – Italy.
I agreeI do not agree