Business Competence Company Srl (hereinafter as “BC”), headquartered in Via Roma 55, Cassina de’ Pecchi, 20060 Milan – Italy, according to the definition of the law, is the owner for data processing and wishes to inform you on how your personal data will be treated. In fact, using the application Dogalize you provide us some information that, according to the law, are personal data (hereinafter the “Data”). Data will be processed for the following purposes and as indicated below:
- A first aim concerns the use itself, on your part, of Dogalize application. This will allow you to take advantage from the application of its functions, as explained in the conditions of use, to share information with other users, also with your friends, send text messages, make photos and videos, allowing you to send messages and make interactions with others users.
- Still within the use of Dogalize, this mobile application will have access to your contact details and those of your friends on Facebook to interact with them, making video calls and chat. Your comments and interactions will be made visible to other users, just like you’ll see the comments of others, but will not be provided to other people data beyond those already available on Facebook. In fact, BC collects through this mobile application, only the data that the Users have already allowed Facebook to communicate.
- In addition, BC will carry out analysis of the interactions performed on Dogalize application. These analyzes are carried out in order to ensure continuity of service, improving and customizing performance, and to develop and introduce new features.
- If you have expressed your consent, Dogalize will use the geolocation data (those that indicate your geographic location) to show your position in relation to that of your friends.
- The further purpose is that to inform, make promotion and advertising of goods and products that are consistent with the contents of the application, including the sending of special material on paper and/or through electronic media (e-mail, SMS, MMS) to inform you about promotions, discounts, benefits, information on goods, services and special offers coming from our partners. The sending of such promotional information will be made, with your permission, directly from BC, and your data will not be disclosed to third parties for this purpose.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE DATA TREATMENTS PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION: YOU COULD GIVE US DATA THAT YOU DO NOT WANT BC TO USE IT
The first three above-mentioned purposes are essential for the proper use and, the Dogalize application without them, it might not work. Then we can confirm that the use of Dogalize is totally discretionary on your part and that you are not obliged to provide us your personal information. The only consequence will be the lack of use by you of Dogalize because, if enabled, the application automatically retrieves the data that you have already provided to Facebook, according to information found on website at the following link https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy also called “Data Use Policy”. If you do not want that BC uses your data, the only consequence will be that you will not have the ability to access and to use the mobile application. Any kind of data replication will not be made: the application, in fact, it uses automatically Facebook e-mail addresses and data. Your information will not be provided to third parties and will circulate only among persons assigned to the proper functioning of the application, they may, but in limited cases, have access to your information. BC uses third suppliers which have been duly appointed in charge of data treatment and which are listed and available, on request, to BC e-mail address given above. The Privacy Act provides to all of you not only the right to be informed (as we are doing), but also provides a number of additional rights as expected from Articles 7 and followings of the law itself: for example you have the right to have a legible copy of your data, the right to request correction or update of information provided; in some limited cases, you also have the right to request cancellation or blocking. To exercise your rights just write to Business Competence Company Srl, Via Roma 55, Cassina de’ Pecchi, 20060 Milan – Italy.
I agreeI do not agree