Home cooking for your dog: Chicken with rice, potatos and carrots | Dogalize
1 piece of chicken (thigh or leg)
1 medium carrot
1 medium potato
1/2 cup whole wheat, organic rice gluten
1. Rinse the piece of chicken, remove the skin and fat, and place it in a pot to make it boil.
2. Cut the carrots and potatoes into small cubes.
3. When the chicken is half cooked add the rice, carrots and potatoes into small cubes and boil until it is all very well cooked.
4. Shred the chicken with a fork mash the potatoes and carrots, leave some whole pieces to give some consistency to the food.
5. Separate portions, allow to cool well and frozen for preservation.